We often feel limited to follow one dream, one lifestyle, or one career path, but Shunta Grant is a vibrant example of why that doesn’t have to be the case. As Shunta likes to say, she wears many shoes, and she wears them well!
Shunta is a mother, business owner, host of the Business and Joy podcast, and still manages to fit life between it all. In this episode, she shares how she’s structured her day-to-day life in a way that rejuvenates and fulfills her purpose as opposed to burning her out. She also shares the importance of self-awareness and how to establish a schedule that supports your priorities.
Join Robin Long in this insightful and warming conversation.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Who is Shunta and the many shoes she wears
- A typical week in the life of Shunta
- How to start and end your day in a rejuvenating and peaceful way
Prioritizing + setting boundaries
- How to prioritize work and create your own schedule
- Setting boundaries in a corporate setting
- Prioritizing relationships, purpose, and profits
- Creating a clear vision for your life
Saying no so you can give your best yes
- Things Shunta has had to let go of in order to honor her priorities
- Saying no to things that don’t support your vision
- How to be intentional with daily tasks (like grocery shopping)
Building confidence + freedom from guilt
- Building confidence in a way that isn’t reliant on others validation
- Getting freedom from guilt by building self-awareness
Links in this episode:
- 5-Day Pilates Jumpstart – Join for FREE!
- Because of Zoe
- My Daily Plan Notepads
- Write the Word Journals
- Vitamin C Serum
Stay in touch with Shunta!
Share this podcast episode!