Finances play a huge role in our day-to-day life and where we choose to focus our money is important. Today’s guest, Natalie Taylor, is a financial planner who emphasizes how to spend money and live life in a way that aligns with your core values.
Natalie shares how she transitioned from life in the corporate world to work from home, the struggles that can often accompany those transitions, and the fulfillment she’s found in her journey. She also talks about how to build margins into your day in order to be efficient and effective, but in a way that gives you space to slow down. Join Robin Long in this interview to learn more about Natalie’s story and how you can create a life that aligns with your values.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Who is Natalie and what does she do
- Creating a life that aligns with your core values
- Natalie’s corporate career and how she transitioned to where she is now
- What Natalie’s daily life in corporate looked like versus now
- How Natalie uses her gifts to help people think and feel differently about money
Advocating for your health + your time
- The importance of margins and having space to rest
- Tips to maintain margins and build rhythm into your day
- Natalie’s health journey and the role exercise plays in her life
- Things Natalie doesn’t do in this season
Navigating Parenthood in different seasons of life
- What “adult swim” is and how Natalie implements it into her parenting
- The difficulties of transitioning from full-time child care to being the predominant caregiver
- Working through transitional seasons and the role of finances
Links in this episode:
- Free Pilates workouts
- Clinique Super Powder
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Foam Roller
- Values Exercise
Stay in touch with Natalie!
Share this podcast episode!