Back to the Mat: Day #7

Congratulations!

You’ve made it to the final day of the Back to the Mat challenge. You should be VERY proud of the way you’ve stuck with the program, stayed consistent, and completed your workouts (even when it wasn’t easy).

Enrollment for The Balanced Life Sisterhood is currently closed, but will open again in 2019. CLICK HERE to join the waitlist.

We’re ending the challenge with a routine called Full Body Flow.

This workout is designed to challenge your body and your mind. I’ll lead you through a series of Pilates exercises that flow from one exercise to the next. You’ll build strength, boost your heart rate, and end the workout feeling like a million bucks.

The Back to the Mat workouts are no longer available to the public, but they are always available for Sisterhood members! Curious about becoming a member and having continued access to these workouts and SO many more? CLICK HERE to join the waitlist!

I’m so impressed that you’ve made it this far. I sincerely hope this is only the beginning for you and that you’ll continue with your Pilates workouts long after the challenge concludes. The best is yet to come. 🙂

1. RJ 5 months ago

Each 7 days done! Thank you, Robin!

2. Linda 5 months ago

Loved the workouts the last 7 days!! So appreciate your instruction on form. Thanks Robin!!

3. Julie Puricelli 5 months ago

Thanks Robin! Awesome as always!!

4. Ellen 5 months ago

This was a TERRIFIC workout! As promised, it worked everything! I love that these workouts are short so I can work up to longer ones. Robin you are a GREAT teacher – very clear and knowledgeable and encouraging. Thanks a million for this amazing series.

5. Val 5 months ago

I am new to Pilates. I love it. I love how I feel afterwards.

6. Joanne 5 months ago

Robin, thank you so much for offering this free seven day challenge! You are a wonderful Pilates instructor; your directions are always clear and easy to follow! I am not ready for the Sisterhood at this time, but I have truly enjoyed my time on the mat with you!

7. Sue 5 months ago

The last seven day with you Robin has been invigorating,challenging,refreshing and peaceful. Thank you for letting me connect with you through Pilates,

8. Bernadette 5 months ago

Thanks so much! Just completed day 7!

9. Cheryl Howard 5 months ago

This has been fantastic! I had never done pilates so I tried the pilates for beginners series you ave and I loved it. This challenge was great. I can’t wait for the next one.

Cheryl

10. Mike Richards 5 months ago

Thank you for an awesome week Robin!

11. Carol Morley 5 months ago

I have really loved the 7 day challenge! You are darling…. ❤️

12. Shirley 5 months ago

Yay, I’ve done it! 🙂 Missed a couple of days in the middle due to other commitments but have managed to catch up and complete the 7 day course. Thank you so much.

13. Melinda 5 months ago

Feels so good to have completed this challenge. Thanks Robin!

14. Nina 5 months ago

Evey time I’m unable to finish the challenges due to busy life, and every time I’m like it’s okay don’t push yourself, you’ll do the next workout tomorrow, but they’re always gone before I can do them… thanks to the timedifference I guess. Thank you for making these videos tho, they’re super helpful!

15. Ellen 5 months ago

Are you planning to put the Back to the Mat series 1 to 7 on your website for purchase – like the Tighten and Tone program for purchase? I think if I did this workout for a while (every day) I would be ready to do longer workouts and join up. It would be a good way to start. Thanks

• Teddi Lamons 5 months ago

Hi Ellen! Thank you for your suggestion—we’ll keep that in mind for the future!
      Sisterhood members have continual access to the Back to the Mat challenge workouts, as well as many other shorter workouts that would help you build up to the longer workouts. We’d love to have you join! Let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

16. Davina 5 months ago

Well I fell behind a couple of days but kept at it, and now find I can’t complete it; thanks.

17. Theresa McCabe 5 months ago

I tried signing up, but it didn’t seem to complete the application. If it is filled to capacity, I can wait till the next opening. Just want to make sure that my credit card did not go through. Thanks

• Teddi Lamons 5 months ago

Hi Theresa! There is still room in The Sisterhood, and we’d love to have you join! If you’re still having trouble, send us an email to [email protected] , and we would be happy to help! 🙂