Back to the Mat: Day #6

Our Back to the Mat workouts are all available in our membership site: The Balanced Life Sisterhood.

CLICK HERE to learn more!

Welcome to Day #6 of the Back to the Mat challenge!

Can you believe we’re almost to the end?

Keep going strong and don’t give up now. It’s only going to get better from here. 🙂

Now, let’s do Pilates…

Do you find yourself sitting at a computer a lot? Or maybe constantly looking down at your phone?

You’re not alone.

Our society is plagued with a posture problem due to our daily activities. But the good news is that Pilates can help! In fact, it’s one of the BEST forms of exercise to restore good posture and prevent postural problems (back pain, neck pain, injury, etc.) down the road.

In today’s 15-minute Pilates routine, you’ll open up tight chest muscles, release upper back tension, and most importantly, build strength in your core and upper back. When you’re done you’ll feel tall, strong, and refreshed!

PS – Public enrollment for The Balanced Life Sisterhood will officially close on Thursday, September 21st, 2017 and will remain closed to the public until early 2018.

Join now to get in with the Fall 2017 class. You’ll be surrounded by an entire tribe of women who are starting out just like you!

1. Kathy 1 month ago

Thanks so much, looking forward to tomorrow’s workout.

2. Nancy 1 month ago

Day 6 did not show up in my mailbox but I found it on the blog!

• Carol 1 month ago

I didn’t get the e-mail either but I searched and found it – great workout!

3. Nandita 1 month ago

Hi I’ve hurt my back and haven’t been able to start the Pilates workouts. Am I able to reschedule to later. I read that I can only access until the 18th. Thanks

4. Barb 1 month ago

Our internet was out yesterday (thanks Time Warner Cable!) so did Saturday’s workout this morning (Sunday). So glad I will still be able to do #7 tomorrow! Thanks. I am feeling very motivated about this!

5. Beverly 1 month ago

Day 6 done now onto todays

6. Paula 4 weeks ago

Done. Rollups are so hard.

7. okoro.beverly 4 weeks ago

Wasn’t able to complete this. Can no longer see it on YouTube. 😭

• Sarah Stoll 4 weeks ago

Now that the 7-Day challenge is over, the workouts are available for The Balanced Life Sisterhood Members. The Sisterhood is a monthly/annual subscription to a community dedicated to health, wellness, and balance. You can find more information, and join The Sisterhood, here! We would love to welcome you, into The Sisterhood where you will have access to these workouts and much more!

8. Anna Poutous 4 weeks ago

I DONT GET IT. I M LOOKING FOR DAY 6 OF THE 7 DAY CHALLENGE. I AM A MEMBER AND STILL CAN’T FIND IT. IT IS ANNOYING THAT IT IS EVEN TAKING ME THIS LONG TO FIND IT. I AM ALMOST OUT OF TIME TO EVEN DO THE WORKOUT. PLEASE MAKE THE SITE EARIER TO NAVIGATE.

• Sarah Stoll 4 weeks ago

Hi Anna! We apologize for any confusion! We just emailed you back with the steps – please let us know if you have any additional questions! 🙂