Happy 4th of July!
Before you take off for the weekend I wanted to let you in on some exciting news.
As you know, I’ve been working with Athleta quite a bit over the past few months. The more I work with them, the more I fall in love with then. The people behind the clothes are some of the best. They’re genuine, helpful and truly live and breathe all things active and healthy.
The corporate office was even meeting together daily to complete the Pilates Summer Series during their work day. How cool is that?
A few weeks ago, a local Athleta store invited me to host a series of workshops for the local beauties. And I couldn’t be more excited.
The events will be held at Athleta Park Meadows on Saturday, July 12th and Saturday, July 19th from 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM.
We’ll spend the first 45 minutes chatting about practical ways to bring more balance into your life, particularly as you pursue your health and fitness goals. The second half will be a fun, 45 minute Pilates mat class to start your day off with an energizing sweat session.
There will be lots of yummy snacks, refreshments and giveaways. I hope you’ll join me! It will be a great way to start the weekend.
Mark your calendars and send a quick RSVP to [email protected] or leave a comment on this post. And doon’t forget to bring your mat. 🙂
I’m heading into the store next week to check out some of the new collections. There’s no doubt that I’ll be leaving with a few new staples.
My clients can attest to the fact that I don’t own a ton of workout clothes. Surprising right? I focus on quality over quantity. I prefer to stock my wardrobe with well-made staples that can are versatile, flattering and comfortable. And now that I’m chasing a 1 year old most of the day, comfortable is the key word. So these days, Athleta makes up about 75% of my wardrobe.
Here’s what I’m loving right now…
1. Stripe Swagger Skort: I live in running skirts in the summer. Perfect for going from Pilates, to errands, to lunch.
2. Gizeh Flip Flops by Birkenstock: really wishing I would have held on to my old Birks now that they’re back in style.
3. Seabreeze Maxi Dress: comfortable, cute and practical while playing on the floor with little ones.
4. Canvas Tote by Sun ‘N’ Sand: I use tote bags that double as a purse/diaper bag. I love this one.
5. Shiva Shimmer Top 3: So soft, so comfortable. And I love the heather gray.
6. Aspire Ankle Pant: my clients know I’m obsessed with these because I wear them every other day. I love that you can dress them up or down and that they aren’t too clingy.
7. Shiva Tank 3: Comfortable, long, and incredibly flattering.
8. Chaturanga Capri: I love this bright color! And they are currently on sale. 🙂
Hope to see you there!