7 Minute Energy Burst Workout

photo 2-3

Happy Friday!

And welcome to spring. Did you get yesterday’s newsletter? I included this fun Spring bucket list + a free printable for the update Clean Fifteen and Dirty Dozen.

CLICK HERE to get a copy sent to your inbox.

I filmed a quick little routine that you can do over the weekend when you need a burst of energy. Although it’s short, it’s fast paced so it will get your blood flowing and your breath moving.

I filmed this after my darling daughter decided to have a party in her crib for 2 hours in the middle of the night. Clapping, crawling, standing, falling, laughing – for 2 hours. It would have been really cute…if it wasn’t at 2:00 am. 🙂

So you’ll notice I filmed it in the nursery with messy hair and tired eyes. Some days, that’s just the way it is. You know I keep it real. 🙂

Give it a try and let me know how it goes!

Have a great weekend,

PS – you may also like this short video to release tension from your back and shoulders using the foam roller or this short Pilates ab workout.

1. Colleen blackall 3 years ago

Perfect to wake up to.,I have teenagers and lost sleep watching March madness and then unable to wind down. Miss that baby stage but love my teenagers! Just did this and feel better!! Thank you

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

Glad to hear that Colleen! I’m sure you have your hands full in a different way 🙂

2. Sandy 3 years ago

Enjoyed this very much. I have missed getting up to the 28 days of Pilates workouts so it was good to be back together. There are all stages of losing sleep, babies, teen agers and for me last night adult children making career decisions. I guess that sleepless parenting never ends.

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

I’m sure you are right Sandy… so much to look forward to! 🙂

3. Pat 3 years ago

Your short Pilates videos are perfect for vacation. Just did todays and am doing a couple of the 28 days of Pilates ones also. This will keep me going until I return from vacation.
    Thank you!

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

That’s great Pat! Good job. Enjoy your vacation 🙂

4. Bekah 3 years ago

Way to turn a rough night into a great workout! Robin, you’re amazing! Can’t wait to try this over the weekend.

5. Jennifer 3 years ago

Did this one immediately following my PBP workout! It’s a good short workout, thanks!

6. Colleen blackall 3 years ago

Robin, it sure says a lot about you that all these moms of different ages and stages are connecting to you. Great job, I really enjoy your blog and workouts!

7. Aurélie 3 years ago

Feels good to be back on the mat with Robin!!