Popping in with a quick encouragement for you today…
If you’re like many of the women I’ve been speaking with lately, you may feel like it’s been hard to make forward progress on your goals.
With so much uncertainty and disruption in our daily lives, it may not even feel like an option right now.
So today, instead of feeling overwhelmed by big goals and big questions, let’s focus on small wins.
Just start from where you are today and choose 1-3 things from the list below that you can do over the next few days to create small wins and celebrate forward progress:
- Complete a strength-building Pilates workout
- Unplug from your phone for a set amount of time (leave it in another room to resist temptation!)
- Take a walk in nature and soak in your surroundings
- Spend 10 minutes stretching, moving, & releasing stress
- Watch this free workshop to create healthy routines & a realistic at-home workout plan
Be gentle with yourself today, Robin. Take a deep breath, start where you are, and remember to choose grace over guilt.
I’m in your corner and cheering you on.