5 Minute Pilates Warm Up

I have to start by thank you AGAIN for your love and support yesterday. Reading your comments and personal stories made for one of the best days ever.

It was a perfect depiction of how amazing The Balanced Life community really is. I’m more motivated than ever to keep this good thing going and to continue walking with you on your path to balance and health.

Monday can’t come soon enough!

pilates-warm-up

In the meantime,  I created a 5 minute Pilates warm up that you may find helpful during the next challenge or before you do another workout from my YouTube channel.

This warm up will be perfect when you need a few minutes to wake up your body, warm up your spine and mentally transition into your workout.

Enjoy!

Signature-transPS – Did you know there is an upgrade option for #mindbodymat? The free workouts will be posted M-F, but if you upgrade I’ll send you a new, 20 minute, full-body routine for you to complete over the weekend. It’s only $27 and you get to keep the videos forever. 🙂 Upgrade here.

PPS – You may also enjoy Pilates for Anxiety & Stress Relief and this Stretch & Relax video.

Looking for online Pilates workouts and a supportive community? We've re-opened The Sisterhood to help support you during this challenging season.

1. debbie hosaflook 6 years ago

Just what I needed this morning. A little stiff from a workout last night and this felt great before I head off to work! Have a great day Robin 🙂
    Ps. I can’t wait for Monday and am counting down the days!!!!!!!!
    Debbie

So glad to hear that! See on Monday for more. 🙂

2. Jennifer M 6 years ago

Oh how I definitely need this at 5:00 in the mornings when my body doesn’t want to move!!! I’ve started getting up earlier to get a 20 min Pilates workout in before starting my day, then if my afternoon falls apart and I don’t get a full 40 min workout in, I’ve at least done something for the day!! Most days get a 20 min am and a 40 min afternoon workout. After not working out last week my body has been stiff so this workout is perfect!!! Thanks!!!

Exactly!I like the way you think. It’s important to get a good warm up in in the morning. 🙂

3. Jordan 6 years ago

Love this workout! Perfect for me to winded down after a long day! Ps love your yoga pants!

Glad you enjoyed it! And thank you, these pants are SO comfy. 🙂

4. Sylvia 6 years ago

Robin, I love your Pilates Program and everything I have learned from you. I’m still doing the 40 minute workouts from when I took the 6 week course and I am still improving. Thank you so much. I signed up for the upgrade #mindbodymat and can’t wait.

Hi Sylvia! I love hearing that! Thank you for taking the time to share. Looking forward to working with you again in #mindbodymat. Hope all is well!