5-Day Pilates Jumpstart // Day 5: Full Body

I’m guessing you signed up for this 5-day series because you want to build strength, tone up, improve your flexibility, and feel good about your body….and 15 minutes a day sounded like something you could realistically do.

If you’re like me, you’ve struggled to stick with exercise plans in the past. You’re busy, your life is full, and it’s hard to find an hour a day for yourself.

Maybe you’re tired of starting exercise plans that you can’t follow through with. You start…but you can’t seem to stick with it, and then you feel like a failure.

Well, what if I told you that YOU are not the problem?

The problem is the outdated belief that workouts have to be long, painful, and sweaty in order to be worth it.

The problem is trying to fit yourself into a model of exercise that just doesn’t work for you and your needs.

There is a better way.

Research is continually proving that shorter workouts can be just as effective as long workouts.

Sticking with these short and effective online Pilates workouts can bring incredible results without all of the guilt, shame, and stress that comes with other programs that are unsustainable for your season of life.

Enrollment for The Balanced Life Sisterhood is now closed. CLICK HERE to sign up for our waitlist and we’ll notify you when it’s open again!

We only open enrollment to the public a few times per year and this is one of those times! But it’s only open for a few days…

Becoming a member of The Sisterhood is the perfect way to continue your at-home Pilates workouts.

Worried you won’t be able to stick with it?

Don’t worry, we celebrate progress in The Sisterhood, not perfection. It’s impossible to fail.

Not sure you want to do Pilates 5 days per week?

No problem. The schedule is flexible. You can follow the monthly calendar or you can login anytime and select a workout from the library that suits your mood.

Becoming a member is 100% risk-free. Monthly members can cancel anytime with the easy click of a button.

There’s nothing to lose. So let’s keep this good thing going!

Now, congratulations are in order! You’ve made it to Day 5 of the 5-Day Pilates Jumpstart.

You should be very proud of yourself. You’re stronger than you were 5 days ago and I hope you keep this momentum going!

Now…let’s finish this challenge strong! You’re going to love this full-body routine.

This Workout is now available exclusively to members of The Balanced Life Sisterhood! CLICK HERE to sign up for our waitlist and we’ll notify you when it’s open again!

What I’m wearing:

Athleta High Neck Chi Double Stripe Tank // Salutation Stash Pocket Tight

By signing up, you'll be added to The Balanced Life's email list and will receive regular emails that include inspiration, tips, and special offers to help you build a healthy + balanced lifestyle. We take care of your data in accordance with our privacy policy and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.

1. Sheila Forgham 5 months ago

Day 5 ✅ That was a good one ! But then all the routines have been good !!

2. Rachel 5 months ago

I have a really enjoyed these 5 days even though at times my health as mean’t that at times a lack of motivation has been strong. But 15mins is so much more manageable than finding 30mins or an hour.
    It’s even helped me get this nto a better ROI time & way of pacing my day. Thank you. Found the ball ecersuce really funny was all over the place.

3. Shirley Paddock 5 months ago

Day 5 completed and it feels good…Love the 15 min a day workout.

4. Dana Hanseth 5 months ago

I loved Day 5! It really worked everything and was s great pace!

5. Denise 5 months ago

T
    hanks for the 5 day workout . Day 1 was my 60th birthday and I found the program easy to follow and just long enough to do before work in the morning . I hope to continue on my own but thank you for the motivation .

6. sjrh1 5 months ago

Day 5 done! This was a great week of practice Robin. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

7. Catherine Nicholls 5 months ago

I have loved these 5 days.i have struggled as I don’t exercise except for walking the dogs. I need this. I have enjoyed finding where I am stronger and what needs to be built or built on. Thank you Robin.

8. Catherine Nicholls 5 months ago

Thank you Robin. I have loved these 5 days. I have learnt Alot about myself. I know I need this in my life. I know which parts of my body are strongest and those which are weakest.

9. Denise 5 months ago

Thank you the hardest work out this week. Enjoyed all 5 day challenges👍🏼

10. KarrieT 5 months ago

I feel so good having completed this challenge. It was just the thing I needed to be more consistent.

11. Karen 5 months ago

I didn’t sign up for the challenge because I knew I was going out of town for a conference and I ended up doing all 5 days on the floor if the hotel room…I’m pretty proud of myself and feel so good.

12. Sue 5 months ago

It has been invigorating,relaxing and healthy spending these five days engaging in Pilates with you Robin. You certainly look healthy and strong after the birth of your twins. Thank you for encouragement and push to stay healthy.

13. Debra 5 months ago

Great workout! Enjoyed all of them

14. Susan 5 months ago

I have really enjoyed these last 5 days, some days were harder than others but considering I don’t do any exercise apart from walking I feel really proud of myself…thank you Robin ☺

15. Barb 5 months ago

Thanks, although I have a lot of challenges to overcome I am glad I can at least do most of the workout.
    Thanks Robin!

16. Yolanda G Monett 5 months ago

I really enjoyed this 5 day challenge! The 5th day showed me there is still work to be done, but I’m encouraged to keep trying. I’ve seen progress 😀
    Thank you, Robin!

17. Kathy 5 months ago

Thanks Robin. It was an awesome introduction to Pilates. I loved the 5 day.

18. Esper Marszalec 5 months ago

Loved it !!! 5 day challenge completed

19. Jeanne Leick 5 months ago

Robin the workouts were great. I really enjoyed the challenge. Thank you.

20. Amy Wilson 5 months ago

Thank you Robin! Just completed the program. It was awesome!

21. liz burke 5 months ago

Loved the week workout, Thanks Robin ! It was awesome <3

22. Claire Perks 5 months ago

Day 5 done…better late than not. I have loved these workouts. Thank you for this week 😊

23. Lori 5 months ago

I am very disappointed as it said free Five workouts and I was not able to open any of them and do them. Now says you have to pay to join. Very misleading……..