28 Days of Pilates: Day 16

pilates-stretch-relax

Welcome to your Sunday stretch & relax session.

After a long week of hard work you certainly deserve it.

If possible, do today’s session in a quite place with closed doors. Light a candle and take as much time as you need to stretch, relax and rejuvenate your body for the week ahead.

Enjoy…

Today’s Check-In: I’m still waiting to see your flowers! Use the #28daysofpilates hashtag and if your account is private leave a comment so that I can find you and follow you 🙂

PS – Have you entered this week’s giveaway? Remember every post counts as an entry so post away 🙂

PPS – Check out these blog posts from your fellow Balanced Life beauties:

Real College Student of Atlanta: 28 Days of Pilates {I’m doing it!}

My Pennies My Thoughts: Frugal Fitness…28 Days of Pilates

Kristin’s kNook: Healthiness in 2014: #28daysofpilates

South London Pilates: February Challenge, 28 Days of Pilates

ModaFresca: Waiting To Exhale (a good read and reminder for us all)

Have you written a post about the challenge? Post the link and I’ll be sure to share it 🙂

disclaimer: these videos were created for individuals in good health. Robin recommends that you speak with your doctor prior to beginning a new exercise routine. By doing this video you do so at your own risk and agree to release Robin Long and The Balanced Life of any and all liability.

1. Liz S. 3 years ago

Love this calming stretch series – especially the moves that are good for the thoracic spine.

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

Feels great doesn’t it? So important for a health back and our posture 🙂

2. Kristin 3 years ago

Thank you for the shout-out, Robin 🙂 This challenge has certainly inspired me to concentrate on feel-good fitness. Not just sweat sessions at the gym.
    As always, looking forward to today’s stretching. Trying to convince my husband to try it with me!

Have a great day!

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

You are welcome! I’m so glad you’re taking the time to connect with your body. It will pay off in more ways than you expect. 🙂

• Profile photo of Robin Long
        Robin Long 3 years ago

PS – husbands NEED these stretches! I make mine do them too 🙂

3. Sarah 3 years ago

I love that last stretch 🙂

4. Renae 3 years ago

I am so in love with your daily series! I am 50, don’t have little kids, but work full time. I still don’t have a lot of time to do an hour workout. Your workouts are so effective, simple and short!
    Thanks so much for making them for all of us to do! Renae

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

So happy to hear that Renae! Thanks for commenting 🙂 And I know – we are ALL busy! So I’m glad that this series is working for you in your stage of life right now. Keep up the great work!

5. Melissa 3 years ago

ROBIN!!! Thank you for featuring my “Waiting to Exhale” post. It was such a wonderful surprise to log on to my daily video and see that! WOW. I appreciate all that you are doing for SO MANY of us!!! XOXOXO!!

Melissa Hess
    (Moda Fresca Blog)

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

You are welcome Melissa! Thank you for writing such an honest and inspiring post. xo, Robin

6. Kristen 3 years ago

I have never heard anybody suggest bending the knees to accomodate sitting up straight! Flexibility is something I really struggle with so that has always been hard for me. What a difference that makes! I love the way you explain things like that while you’re instructing! Very helpful!

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

Oh good! I’m glad that was helpful to you. Yes, people often think that straight legs is the most important thing – but a good spinal position should come first! 🙂

7. Vett 3 years ago

thanks for sharing the links of other bloggers and me who are doing this challenge and loving it!! we’re halfway through the month, woo!

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

You’re welcome Vett. Thank YOU for posting! xo

8. Jennifer m 3 years ago

I shared the page today with a friend. I was so excited about it, she wanted to know more!!! Love this!!