12 Days of Pilates: day 12 (legs)

To those who celebrate….Merry Christmas Eve!

And congratulations on making it to the final day of 12 Days of Pilates!

I hope you’ve enjoyed these short daily workouts and are feeling good about the way you’re caring for your health during this busy time of year.

I also hope it’s introduced you to all of the FREE Pilates workouts over on my YouTube channel. They are always there for you to use. Be sure to head over to my channel and subscribe to be notified when new videos are posted throughout the month.

Also…be on the lookout for a big announcement from me soon!

There are some exciting changes in store for The Balanced Life in 2015. You can expect a new and improved website, MORE full-length Pilates workouts, MORE barre workouts and more resources to help you live a healthy, balanced life in 2015.

I can’t wait to share the details with you soon!

But for now, enjoy your last workout of the challenge and then go enjoy your festivities. Unplug, be present and reflect on all the good there is in this life.

On a personal note, this holiday means a lot to me and I am eternally grateful for what it represents. Jesus redeemed my life years ago and has continued to provide fullness in my life ever since.

I am also grateful for you. Thank you for joining me in this challenge and for helping to make The Balanced Life the special thing that it is.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

1. Liz S. 6 years ago

Thank you so much, Robyn, for another fabulous 12 Days of Pilates workout challenge! This was so great!

2. Sara 6 years ago

Merry Christmas! This has been such a fun challenge, thank you!!

Hope you had a great Christmas Sara! Thanks for joining in! xo

3. Kathy 6 years ago

Merry Christmas! Thanks for the last 12 days, it has been fun. The mindbodymat series has my favorite opening music- makes me feel excited and ready for Pilates. I associate it with your amazing workouts. It should be your theme music!

4. Ms_MorganF 6 years ago

Thanks Robin for a great series, it was a wonderful complement to the Pilates 4×4 series and fit well with what ended up being a very busy/stressful last 12 days. I checked out your YouTube video on using a foam roller to counter computer desk shoulders and hope to carry the new openness with me! Definitely bookmarking that video though! Thanks again!

So glad you joined in! And that you’ve been using more videos from my YouTube channel. 🙂 Keep up the great work! xo

5. Jess 6 years ago

Yay 12 days are done! And now I’ll go eat and eat! Thanks Robin & Merry Christmas!

6. Brooke 6 years ago

I’m so grateful for you! Praise God <3

I’m grateful for you too Brooke! Hope you had a great Christmas. 🙂 xo

7. Viviana 6 years ago

Merry Christmas, Robin! And thanks a lot <3

Thanks Viviana! Merry Christmas to you too! xo

8. Marie @kindinside.com 6 years ago

Merry Christmas, Robin 🙂 Thanks for the gifts you have been giving us throughout the past 12 days! Looking forward to the changes on the site – Longer workouts and especially the barre-classes – over the past months I’ve wanted to dive more into barre 😀

Thank YOU Marie! I’ve loved doing this and am so glad you joined me. 🙂 Looking forward to working with you more in 2015!

9. Maria 6 years ago

Happy Holidays and thanks for great workouts! I got in late due to the flu but are doing one or two per day. Love it. Love, Maria.