12 Days of Pilates: day 11 (abs)

Hi Beauties!

12 days of pilates

Only 2 days to go in the 12 Days of Pilates challenge!

You’re doing SO well. Don’t stop now. And if you’ve fallen behind, it’s okay! Hop right back in. Remember, something is always better than nothing.

I figured we need one last ab workout before the holiday feast this week. Can I get an amen?

Do your best to squeeze this into your busy schedule today. Remember to focus on your breath and form. Pilates is about quality over quantity. 10 minutes of well-executed exercises are more effective than 30 minutes of sloppy movements.

So give it your all and have fun!

BONUS CHALLENGE: I challenge you to complete an extra workout from my YouTube channel today! If you accept this challenge, leave a comment and tell me which one you chose. 🙂

Keep up the great work!

1. sara 5 years ago

Wow that was a good one!

2. Jess 5 years ago

So much abs! Plus I did a glute workout since I figure I’ll be sitting on them so much this week! And now the mat is out so I’ll do a quick foam roll before getting down to house cleaning.

3. Nichole 5 years ago

Nice workout! I added PSS day 14 booty burn to the mix, too! I feel ready to tackle the rest of the day now. 🙂

4. AMEN! I really love your teaching style, Robin 🙂 I need to add in some glutes and leg work too.

5. Adriane 5 years ago

Wow! That ab workout was a killer! Also did MBM Day 13 & 14 (glutes & arms) to round out my workout for the day. I love your YouTube channel and use it over & over!

Adriane! You are the best. Great job my friend. 🙂

6. Christina 5 years ago

Great workout! I did this one twice and the booty burn twice! I just have to tell you how much I absolutely love all the work you do!! I look forward to always seeing what the next days workout entails and I always feel the burn even days after. My gym just recently closed and I couldn’t be happier to have found your wonderful workouts I can do at home!! Thank you again and Happy Holidays! Please keep up your awesome job!

I think we were meant to be! Perfect timing! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and hope to work with you more in 2015! xoxo

7. Amy 5 years ago

Thank you Robin! Loved it! I also completed day 24 of 28 days of Pilates – booty burn!! Ready for Christmas now

That’s awesome Amy! Hope you had a great Christmas. 🙂

8. Michelle 5 years ago

Added in MBM days 7 and 9 today- legs and booty 🙂

9. Yuko 5 years ago

I did day 9, day 10 and day 11 together with my 10 years old daughter, Nasira. Wow, that was tough but fun 🙂

I love that Yuko! Keep up the great work my friend. 🙂 xo

10. Valerie 5 years ago

I did Day 11 and Day 5 of 28 Days of Pilates to work my legs.

11. Brooke 5 years ago

I am a day behind, so I did this plus day 12 plus Cardio Pilates from 4×4. Thanks so much for this challenge and for the encouragement. I hope you and your family have a peaceful and blessed Christmas! Xoxo