10 Minute Prenatal Pilates Routine

Happy Monday Beauties!

I hope you had a nice weekend. Our week was super fun but super busy.

We hosted a housewarming/gender reveal party and I’m excited to share that we found out we’re having a baby boy!

I am over the moon. Could not be happier or more excited. Sharing the reveal with our family and friends was really special.

amelia's 3rd birthday 023

On the topic of pregnancy, I put together a 10 minute prenatal Pilates routine that can easily be done from home.

prenatal pilates

This routine will strengthen your core, upper body and lower body in just 10 minutes. Remember that the most important thing to do while pregnant is listen to your body. So honor the stage that you’re in and enjoy!

10 Minute Prenatal Pilates Routine

By signing up, you'll be added to The Balanced Life's email list and will receive regular emails that include inspiration, tips, and special offers to help you build a healthy + balanced lifestyle. We take care of your data in accordance with our privacy policy and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.

1. Jenna 5 years ago

A BOY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I had my son a month ago and everyone said how special a son is, in a very different way than having the bond with your daughter. I waited and waited to meet him to experience this bond and guess what… It’s TRUE. I’m so happy that you get the chance to have the bond with your daughter and son!

2. Gwendolyn 5 years ago

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

3. Deanna 5 years ago

CONGRATS!!! We have a 4 year old girl and then a boy then will be 2 in a month. He adores his sister. You guys will have so much fun. Yay for babies. 🙂

4. Angela 5 years ago

Congratulations!!! We have 2 boys and I adore being a mom to boys. They definitely steal your heart!

5. Lisa M 5 years ago

Hooray!! As a mama to two young men, I am beyond thrilled for you to have this experience. Boys fiercely love their mamas with raw energy. You are blessed to have a beautiful daughter, and now you will have your little man. So much fun!!!

6. Jen L 5 years ago

Congrats!!! xoxo

7. Lisa 5 years ago

I am so happy for you! Congrats!

8. Jen Boswell 5 years ago

Congrats Robin! Looks like I’m two weeks behind you…I can’t wait to find out 😉

9. Rachel Showers 5 years ago

Congratulations! Bursting with happiness for you and your growing family. You are going to have so much fun with all that little boy energy. It is so much fun!

10. Meredith 5 years ago

Having my second boy in a week or so (or more if he’s like his big brother, who stayed in there past 42 weeks.) Boy clothes and capsule wardrobes were made for each other. So low maintenance. Congratulations! Very fun!

11. Trudie 5 years ago

Congratulations Robin! I had a girl first and then 2 boys. They are all truly amazing and different. There is just a different kind of bond between mother /daughter and mother/son. So special.

12. Emily 5 years ago

So fun! Congrats!! I bet big sis will love on him. 🙂 I was sooo excited to have a baby brother when I was little. It’s a special relationship.

13. Kristin 5 years ago

Congrats Robin! My first is a boy and he is wonderful!
    This is just what I needed! I am 29 weeks along now with our second child and have been seriously slacking on my prenatal pilates series that I purchased from you during my last pregnancy. This was just the kickstart to get me back in the routine!

14. Stefanie 5 years ago

Congratulations, Robin! I have an older daughter/ younger son combo, born 20 months apart. Although mine are tweens now (yikes!), it’s been such a joy to see how close they are to each other. Sure, they have their sibling arguments, but my daughter dotes on her baby brother, and he in turn protects his big sis. Enjoy every moment! 🙂

15. emily sawlaw 5 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO EXCITING!HOPE YOU ARE STILL FEELING GOOD!

16. Heidi Fink 5 years ago

Congrats on the boy so excited for your family. You are testing my theory….I thought for sure girl with the morning sickness you had. However, if I think about it you looked beautiful the 1st 3 months……girls steal ur beauty the 1st 3 months….mine did 🙂

17. Gwendolyn 5 years ago

Love love love this quick prenatal workout!! Can’t wait for more 🙂 Do you have an ETA on when you’ll be adding others??

It’s looking like early June… right after the Summer Series that kicks off on May 4th. 🙂

• Gwendolyn 5 years ago