I hope you're having a great week so far. I'm back from Santa Barbara and attempting to catch up on both work and personal things.
I wanted to pop in and sure some interesting articles that you may enjoy...
- I shared these feminist stock photos on Facebook and Twitter and I am obsessed. I appreciate the effort to show women in many different roles. As a mom who works from home it's refreshing to see my role reflected in this collection.
- Oprah on coming to terms with auctioning off her most prized possessions. A good reminder and motivator to get going on that spring cleaning.
- What happens when real women get photoshopped. SO interesting...and encouraging.
- This is a beautifully written post by Motley Mama: glass half empty, glass half full.
- I'm working a post that outlines some of the natural products I started using when pregnant and still use now that I'm breastfeeding. This helpful chart from Mama Natural shows products on a scale of good to ugly when it comes to chemical ingredients.
- And last but not least, how to talk to little girls.
Enjoy your Wednesday beauties. I'll be back on Friday with a new ab workout to send you into the weekend. :)