I'm excited to share a great new website with you today.
I met Anastasiya Goers a few years back through her website Balance In Me. We are like long lost Pilates sisters.
We're both Pilates teachers & devotees and we both write about seeking balance in life. We've done some guest posting for one another in the past but today I'm thrilled to introduce you to her latest venture, PilatesBridge.com.
We've kept in touch over the past year as we were both pregnant and juggling online businesses with babies. Would you believe that Anastasiya has TWO sets of beautiful twin girls? Keep reading to learn more about her and her new venture...
1. What role does Pilates currently play in your life?
Pilates is my passion and my way of life. I can honestly say that I owe my body to Pilates and I am on a mission to let as many people as possible experience the life changing benefits of this method.
2. What is Pilates Bridge?
Pilates Bridge is a community Pilates website that connects Pilates students and instructors of any level and any background. It is my way of saying "thank you" to the Pilates community worldwide for growing and teaching this wonderful method.
- list their business in the directory,
- learn from the interviews with the Pilates pros
- use the classifieds section as well as
- get help with their websites,
- generate more Pilates leads.
As a Pilates instructor I always thought to myself "Wouldn't it be great if I could have access to a non-biased Pilates resource that would help me grow as an instructor and give me the necessary tools to grow my business?" After I got pregnant with my second set of twins and developed even a deeper appreciation of the method I felt that it was time to create this ultimate Pilates resource that I have always dreamed about.
4. Who is Pilates Bridge for?
Pilates Bridge is for
- A person who doesn't know what Pilates is but is willing to give it a try. Free videos (including Robin's excellent 28 Days of Pilates and much more) and free articles on PilatesBridge are an easy way to get a taste of Pilates and figure out what the method is all about. This person can also find a great Pilates instructor in his/her area to take classes from and experience even greater benefits.
- A person already loving Pilates and willing to develop a deeper connection with his/her body. One of the biggest benefits of Pilates, in my opinion, is the deep mind and body connection that is inevitable if you practice Pilates. This mind/body connection is a cornerstone of a balanced lifestyle, something that all of us can appreciate here. If you are ready to explore your body deeper through Pilates then you will find a growing library of free resources on PilatesBridge.
- Pilates Instructors and Pilates Business owners. I have created PilatesBridge out of my personal thirst for growth as an instructor and a need to get answers to all of my business-related questions. How do you find your first clients? How do you teach a specialty population (e.g. prenatal, post-surgery clients)? What is the difference between classical and contemporary Pilates? How do you promote your Pilates business without being too "salesy"? These are just a few questions already covered in the Pro section of PilatesBridge. Pilates instructors who become members of PilatesBridge get access to the exclusive interviews, marketing and business resources as well as exclusive coupons and discounts on Pilates-related items (training, apparel, equipment etc.)
Anyone who is wondering "What is Pilates?" or who is already living a Pilates-inspired life is a welcomed member and visitor of PilatesBridge.