Can you believe we've made it to our last and final giveaway?
You're going to love today's just as much as the others. The inspiration was to provide you with products and programs to help you love your body more. That was our original goal this month right?
This week's giveaway includes:
1. Full Scholarship to The Pilates Body Program
I might be crazy giving away ANOTHER spot to this program but I'm feeling extra generous.
Remember, this program kicks off on March 16th and includes:
- 6 full-length Pilates workouts that you can download and keep forever.
- a 6 week meal plan to help you reach your goals (new meal & snack ideas sent every Sunday)
- unlimited email encouragement and coaching from yours truly.
- access to a members-only Facebook group for idea sharing and support.
- click here to learn more.
2. Philosophie Superfoods Sampler Pack
Yes, Sophie was generous enough to offer another giveaway for you lovely ladies!
"The Philosophie superfood powders are blends of the very best plant-based materials on earth. Superfoods are vitamin and mineral-dense substances prized for their unique nutrient profiles and ability to activate the body's natural potential for cleansing, repairing, and rebuilding."
Add them to smoothies, soups, baked goods and more!
3. Dual Temperature Body Wrap from Gaiam
After all your hard work your body will melt with satisfaction thanks to this wonderful wrap. It feels AMAZING at the end of a long day.
"Our Dual-Temperature Therapy Wrap relieves tight, sore muscles while providing soothing aromatherapy. Just heat and apply. The rice and flax-seed filling provides moist heat (recommended by doctors) to quickly increase blood flow thereby reducing pain and relaxing muscles. All-natural lavender provides a soothing scent to calm the senses. Can also be used as a cold pack. Available at Amazon.com"
How To Enter:
I will post the giveaway photo this morning on my accounts.
- 1 entry: re-post the photo on your account (you can easily do this by taking a screenshot on Instagram or clicking "share" on Facebook)
- Additional entries: gain an additional entry for every friend you tag. They may want an opportunity to win too! :)
- Use the following hashtags: #28daysofpilates #philosophiesuperfoods
Okay, ladies start posting and good luck!
And enjoy today's ab workout... :)
disclaimer: these videos were created for individuals in good health. Robin recommends that you speak with your doctor prior to beginning a new exercise routine. By doing this video you do so at your own risk and agree to release Robin Long and The Balanced Life of any and all liability.